Module V.: The Sanrocco Method
Evaluation, adjusting, muscle testing, common problems, tricks, IRT, Interlink etc.
1) Shoulder and shoulder girdle:
a. shoulder muscles
muscle testing and possible reasons for weakness
b. shoulder motion evaluation and treatment
c. shoulder joints and major ligaments (IRT and Interlink)
d. common shoulder problems:
– frozen shoulder ( adhesive capsulitis )
– slipped bicipital tendon
– skin reaction (fascial release, etc.)
e. specific exercises to do at home
2) Elbow: tennis and golfers elbow
3) Wrist, thumb and finger problems
– pseudo and real carpal tunnel syndrome, ulnar problems, rhizarthrosis etc.
4) Hip problems + pubalgia, ischialgia and coccydynia.
5) knee problems
6) foot problems